UKTI were looking to implement an awareness raising campaign with the goal of increasing subscriptions to the magazine. Their preference was for an ongoing strategy that they could implement in-house with social media being their preference. The goal set was to achieve 25%+ growth in subscribers over a 3 month campaign.
We commenced the campaign by establishing a detailed understanding of the function of Springboard Magazine and its target audience. We then devised a two stage social media campaign that involved:
- Utilising software to identify social media profiles for the magazines target audience
- Outreach to those businesses and business principles identified
- The distribution of “taster” content to enable people to get an understanding of the content without needing to read the magazine.
Once the campaign had been mapped out and agreed we coordinated closely with the in-house team to oversee the their implementation of the campaign.
- 42% increase in subscribers over a 3 month campaign
- An increase in the number of social likes, shares and followers
The campaign was a resounding success and exceeded UKTI’s goals and expectations. The work also established a revised model for the promotion of the magazine via social media which the team at UKTI have been able to continue implementing.