After an extensive pitching process we were appointed to establish an integrated digital marketing campaign to extend their online referrals and enquiry rate.
We mapped out a road map detailing our recommendations for conducting a campaign utilising a range of tactics including:
- Onsite SEO audit and implementation of best practice recommendations
- An ongoing content marketing campaign to develop topical high quality back links utilising infographics
- Digital PR to raise awareness of the range of free planning tools on their website PPC campaign audit and restructuring
- User site engagement analysis to identify how visitors were interacting with the website
- Conversion optimisation through A/B split testing
Once the recommendations were agreed with the Office Principles team we began a phased roll out of the campaign and co ordinated closely with the in-house team through weekly conference calls and monthly campaign updates.
- 47% growth in search engine traffic over the 1st 9 months
- 18% increase in targeted referral traffic
- An increased average time on site of 1 minute 14 seconds
- 22% reduction in home page bounce rate
- 36% reduction in the average cost of PPC enquiries
The integrated campaign was a resounding success. Restructuring of onsite content and page structure made the site far more search engine friendly. Coupled with the ongoing content marketing and digital PR campaign which led to substantial industry exposure and back link accrual which in turn lead to top rankings across a range of the sector most competitive terms. The conversion work led to both increased conversions from both organs and PPC search traffic.